Terms Of ServiceMy Server Networks allows customers to use all of their resources they have subscribed to when they purchase from us, if your application becomes too intensive for our servers, we might limit the amount you can use, if you believe your application could become/is resource intensive then please submit a support ticket so we can deal with your request and find the best solution for you.
1. Service Abuse
My Server Networks. prohibits sites and servers engaged in illegal activities including, but not limited to, storing and/or distributing illegal copies of copyrighted software, warez sites, violations of copyrights and trademarks, violations of United Kingdom's laws, and selling and/or distributing illegal contraband.
My Server Networks. further prohibits internet abuse including, but not limited to, spamming (mass unsolicited emailing), distribution of mass emailing programs, cross-posting unsolicited messages to a large number of online groups, posting obscene or inflammatory messages, threatening other Internet users, mail bombing Internet users, and running packet sniffers or port scanners. If a blacklist occurs when using our services you are subject to £250 removal fee.
If an account engages in abuse of service, it will be subject to My Server Networks policy violation procedure outlined in.
2. Policy ViolationShould a policy violation occur, My Server Networks. reserves the right to terminate the account without notice and without any refunds. The client in violation will be held responsible for any damages to My Server Networks Ltd., including but not limited to, My Server Networks Ltd.'s system, servers, connectivity, reputation, business, service, network, operations, or equipment. My Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to assess fees on the client of an amount approximately equal to the cost associated with repairing any and all damages done, up to £500.
3. Data Loss and BackupsThe client is responsible for keeping all data backups on a remote system (not on My Server Networks Ltd. equipment or servers). My Server Networks Ltd. is not responsible for any lost files, information, or data. The client acknowledges that hardware is mechanical and that, by nature, mechanical hardware is prone to failure. My Server Networks Ltd. offers backup services and, if so subscribed, daily and weekly backups are performed on a best-effort basis. Should an event occur in which My Server Networks Ltd.'s backup script was unable to complete the backup and restoring of a backup is requested or otherwise required, My Server Networks Ltd. holds no responsibility.
4. Server ManagementThe client understands that server management occurs as queued tasks. My Server Networks Ltd. holds no responsibility should a server be hacked, exploited, cracked, or in any other way become damaged due to client or 3rd party actions. My Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to decline management services should the client, client's staff, or any person(s) the client has allowed access to the server, disrupt proper server functioning. This policy includes all software and configuration files residing on said server.
5. Technical SupportMy Server Network technical support team is ready to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
By purchasing from My Server Networks Ltd, you agree to the risk of hardware failures and or, RAID 0 configurations unless otherwise stated.
4. Fair use Policy / Dedicated core policy. My Server Networks Ltd states a "fair share" CPU, IO, and network port usage policy for VPS, sheared, Resellers and Dedicated servers. "Fair usage" is defined as "normal and acceptable usage throughout online connectivity duration with significant usage spikes in rare to seldom occurrence".
My Server Networks Ltd will have the final say to what is fair usage once upon our network, if your VPS, sheared, Resellers and Dedicated servers reaches a point where the service starts to, slow, time out or crash at any time My Server Networks Ltd will ask you to upgrade to a dedicated solution, or suspend your account.
My Server Networks offers dedicated cores for your application, this means that the portion of the processor is rightfully yours to be used in conjunction with this terms of service. We will however, as these are virtualised machines intervene if the host node starts slowing to a halt, crashing and or failing because you are using too many resources. We will submit a ticket to your account asking you to upgrade your plan to fit your application.
The host node's are all KVM technology, meaning that the resources you have paid for are 100% yours, and not on the same kernel level such as openvz platform
Unlimited bandwidth / All you can eat
My Server Networks promotes 'all you can eat / Unlimited bandwidth' packages with most accounts, however with every unlimited package, there needs to be a small clause that'll protect us in the event of bandwidth explosions, over usage, or miss-use.
All our packages that advertise unlimited / all you can eat have a data transfer cap of 10TB per month of usage, going over this can lead to account suspension / cap in resources while using our services, If you go over the data cap limit once we will politely inform you that you have exceeded this amount (10TB) bandwidth for the month, the options would be to either upgrade your account to a fully dedicated solution or take 10Mbit cap for the remainder of your term with us. If a second offence happens, we will suspend and issue £125 + VAT invoice for your over usage of bandwidth, which will need to be paid before you're account gets reactivated by us.
5. Payment PolicyClient acknowledges that certain services may require setup fees prior to activation. It is My Server Networks Ltd.'s responsibility to make the client aware of a setup fee, if one exists, for any particular service.
Full payment is required before any My Server Networks - provided hosting service is rendered.
My Server Networks Ltd. accepts PayPal (www.paypal.com) and BrainTree (https://www.braintreepayments.com/)
Once an order is successfully submitted, the client is subject to My Server Networks refund policy.
Our Credit Card provider bills with monthly subscriptions, based on a token system, this means that each month your account will be debited until you request cancellation with our billing panel, once this has been completed automatic billing will stop on your account.
My Server Networks it is entirely on the customers, (your) own responsibility to make sure you request cancellation of your service in our billing panel, found by navigating to My Server Networks's Client Area -> then Services > then Request Cancellation.
Cancellation of a product is only when we receive your request through our billing panel.
My Server Networks Ltd will use legal force to collect debt that is owed to us, such as but not limited to, service bills, remote hands payments, late fees and removal of equipment fees, My Server Networks Ltd will apply a £125 + VAT fee to your invoice if we need to remove your equipment from site. My Server Networks Ltd will use a debt collection agency to act on our behalf to recover any debt that you've occurred during the time your invoice hasn't been satisfied with us.
6. Additional Features< Additional features can be added at any time at the client's request.
The cost for additional features is non-refundable regardless of whether the service was used. The 7-day cancellation period outlined in Section 12 applies to all Additional Features that may be active on any given account.
Additional services will be activated when payment is received.
IP address usage is not refundable under any circumstances
7. Renewal and Billing ScheduleThe client has 10 days to remit payment to My Server Networks Ltd. after the first email notification of an upcoming renewal is sent to the billing contact. Accounts receive notification of an upcoming renewal 10 days prior to the due date as well as the day prior to the due date.
The 10 days' advance notice serves as a grace period. If payment is not received by the due date, the account is considered to be in default and at risk of service interruption.
No services will be rendered by My Server Networks Ltd. if payment is not received by the due date and My Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to refuse future requests for service from a client based on frequent or repeated delinquent payments.
Should an extension be required, please contact the billing department prior to the due date and a best-effort attempt to come to an agreeable set of payment terms will be made. Any agreements made are subject to client standing and are not guaranteed.
My Server Networks reserves the right to disconnect client's services if payment is not received by the due date specified on any particular invoice.
Any portion of fees owed by client that remain unpaid on the 3rd day after the due date will be subject to interest of 1.5% per month, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less.
My Server Networks reserves the right to suspend services on the 4th day after the due date for which client has outstanding unpaid invoices. A reactivation fee of £25 will be assessed for any services that have been suspended for non-payment and require reactivation.
If an account was cancelled due to policy violation, My Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to reactivate the account.
My Server Networks reserves the right to change prices at any time on month-to-month services. Month-to-month means that a contract has not been entered into and those terms are subject to change for any and all future billing periods. My Server Networks Ltd. will make a best-effort attempt to offer longer term contracts to new clients or future clients, based on client standing.
All monetary transactions will occur in GBP British pounds unless otherwise stated in the terms of a previously agreed-upon contract.
My Server Networks is a VAT registered company with VAT number GB201737441 - VAT is payable per all EU residence per local rate, in all 28 member states, My Server Networks Ltd has a right to verify all orders in accordance with UK/EU Law, this is normally two identification documents that you must provide which are:
An utility bill
A Photographic identification such as driving license, passport or citizen card
A house hold bill
My Server Networks has a right to collect this information and provide this to HMRC MOSS system.
My Server Networks Ltd will disclose all fraud with the appropriate authorities if we detect anything.
8. Refund PolicyAll refunds are at the sole discretion of My Server Networks Ltd., including fees associated with primary services, additional features, and any/all setup fees previous assessed.
No refunds for dedicated servers will be given to any client at any given time. Refunds for dedicated servers are prohibited. Dedicated server sales are non-refundable and not covered by the 3 day money back offer that My Server Networks offers on all other services.
Licenses and add-ons brought from My Server Networks Ltd are non-refundable, you may cancel your service at any time without licensing and add-ons refunded.
9. CancellationMy Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to terminate service at any time. If an account is terminated for a policy violation there will be no refund.
If a dispute or charge back is brought on My Server Networks Ltd, we reserve the right to cancel each and every service taken via My Server Networks Ltd.
Customers can cancel service at any time within their contract limitations. Cancellation requests should be sent via email or through the portal. Only "primary" authorized contacts/individuals will be authorized to cancel an account.
If the client requests cancellation, their account will be terminated immediately unless they specifically state they wish the account to be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle or at a future date. If the client specifies immediate account termination or fails to define when the account should be cancelled, My Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to terminate service without notice.
Cancellation notice from the client must be received at least 7 days prior to scheduled service renewal date. If service is cancelled with less than 7 days remaining before scheduled service renewal, the service will renew for 1 additional month automatically.
Cancellation requests emailed to My Server Networks Ltd. should be submitted to the billing department via https://My Server Networks.com/clientarea.php or email at info@My Server Networks.com.
Refund policies (Section 8) strictly apply to all cancelled accounts.
If an account is cancelled due to non-payment, My Server Networks Ltd. reserves the right to delete contents without notice and re-provision the server.
Client accounts inactive for 30 or more days may be required to create a new account in order to have future services rendered.
10. IndemnificationThe client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless My Server Networks Ltd. against any liabilities arising out of defective products sold to customers from My Server Networks Ltd. servers, personal injury or property damage caused by products or services sold or distributed from My Server Networks Ltd. servers, any material that infringes or allegedly infringes on the rights of a third party available from My Server Networks Ltd. servers, and any material that libels or allegedly libels a third party available from My Server Networks Ltd. servers. Client agrees to indemnify My Server Networks Ltd. against any legal fees, fines, levies, or charges derived from any circumstance related to the client's account.
11. Colocation servicesThe customer accepts full responsibility for the delivery and collection of their equipment to the data centre, and shall ensure that it reaches us in working condition. My Server Networks does not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused in transit to and from the data centre. When the server is delivered, the packaging it is delivered in will be disposed of.
The customer shall not be entitled to collect their server for maintenance or otherwise unless all unpaid fees for the Services are paid in full prior to such collection.
The customer must be 100% paid and up to date with billing history to be able to collect the device from our facility.
Where the Services are terminated, My Server Networks will store the customer's equipment without charge for 7 days but recommend it is collected as soon as practicable. If the equipment is stored beyond this period, there will be a storage charge of £11 per week per item of equipment.
My Server Networks reserves the right to exercise a lien over the customer’s server(s) in respect of any unpaid fees and shall be entitled, but not obliged, to sell the server(s) if it is not collected after one (1) month from the termination date in order to recoup any unpaid fees. My Server Networks reserves the right to dispose of any of the customer’s equipment, without any liability to the customer, which has not been collected from the My Server Networks premises after one (1) month from the termination date.
My Server Networks does not allow access to the racking environment, My Server Networks will de-rack your device for you, and place it in the build room that is available to access 24x7 through your key fob given to you when you join our colocation service, the build room is 100% free of charge to use while using My Server Networks services.
My Server Networks bills on the 1st of the month each month for colocation and leased services through us, which means you have 30 days to remit payment through our secure online billing portal, please see section section 7 for more information.
The customer of My Server Networks must understand that colocation is a self managed service, of which means we only make sure that the network and the device is online and accessible to the world, which means that My Server Networks Ltd won't intervene with your machine at all, which means in the event of hardware failure, My Server Networks won't be responsible for your equipment that you've colocated with us. It's entirely on the customer to provide backups and spares for there own equipment.
Customers agree that if My Server Networks needs to intervene with customers own hardware to do any of the following;
Replace hard drives.
Replace mother boards.
Add additional hardware.
Installing and configuring operating systems, of which are subject to charge at £40 + vat.
After initial setup of hardware, configure system for clients usage.
Will be subject to My Server Networks's remote hands fees, which are priced at £125/hour plus vat, billed in 15 minute increments.
12. IP PolicyMy Server Networks offers additionals IPv4 addresses at a nominal cost to our clients. Due to the rapid exhaustion and shortage of IP addresses, VPS accounts are limited to a total of (5) IP addresses. If you require more IPs with proper ARIN justification, we can upgrade you to a dedicated server or you may purchase an additional VPS. All IP address usage must be in compliance with ARIN justification rules.
My Server Networks assigns allocations to customers in good faith and in accordance to RIPE NCC guidance and regulations. Any misconduct is without My Server Networks Ltd's knowledge and without My Server Networks Ltd's consent. Therefore My Server Networks Ltd is not liable for any misconduct of its customers.
My Server Networks offers RIPE NCC IPv4 allocations, which means that we can lease/announce IP's for you. Please make sure you read the RIPE NCC terms of services and My Server Networks Ltd's. Additionally, you agree to adhere to these terms of services outlined below;
My Server Networks has the right to terminate the service with you at any time, we will contact the data centre that you've routed our ranges to "de-announce" all IP space.
My Server Networks prohibits spamming activities on our IP ranges, any spam sent from IP ranges will result in immediate termination of services with My Server Networks Ltd and NO refunds will be given.
My Server Networks prohibits the hosting and routing of any illegal activity that might utilise or pass through our IP ranges, such as but not limited to;
Torrent Directories and Trackers linking to copyrighted content are strictly forbidden.
Illegal activities are strictly forbidden.
Denial of Service attacks are strictly forbidden.
Tor entry, relay and exit nodes are strictly forbidden.
Any account found in violation of these terms of services will be terminated without notice and no refunds.
Customers who take IP allocation from My Server Networks Ltd must adhere to My Server Networks's cancellation policy, set-forth in these terms and conditions.
Customers must give notice to My Server Networks Ltd 30 days before you wish to cancel your IP allocations, if cancellation is received one day before renewal, you will automatically renew for an additional month (IE you will have to pay for another month.)
Upon cancellation, should the address space of the customer in question contain black listed IP addresses My Server Networks Ltd may charge a cleanup fee of at least but not limited to £250, plus VAT if applicable, for each black listed IP address. The Spamhaus zen.spamhaus.org blacklist shall be used to indicate whether an IP address is to be considered blacklisted or not.
During ordering our IP allocation, you will be asked for identification and justification for IP block's that you require, this is subject but not limited to the following;
Your companies house registration certification/or EU company registration document all customers will need to be verified before IP allocations can be used.
Your passport and/or driving license.
A company utility bill to prove ownership of address.
My Server Networks has a right to refuse services to any customer who fails to provide when asked for identification.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept PO boxes as proof of address for your company.
Customers are required to use common sense when they are in doubt if an activity is acceptable, My Server Networks Ltd has the right to terminate services if customers show a repeated lack of common sense, while using our services.
13. Clients responsibilityThe client accepts the fact that hardware issues and downtime do occur, and not within our control, IE we cannot tell you before that they'll be downtime on your services that you have rendered with us.
The client accepts that staff abuse to our employees is not acceptable in any way or form, this is subject, but not limited to;
Swearing in tickets or on the telephone to our employees.
Typing in capital letters while using our ticketing system.
The client is responsible, when speaking to our staff members, to use a professional manner each time you contact us.
The client acknowledges that excessive ticket bumping within our online system is considered abuse of services, My Server Networks quickly tries to resolve all issues that come in, please make sure you await a timely manner before issues are resolved.
The client accepts that if disputes are brought on to our payment processors that support and services will stop entirely, subject to My Server Networks's cancellation policy in section 9 of this document, My Server Networks Ltd uses many upstreams to power your services, if at any time hardware fails due to client, we won't be held responsible, such as but not limited to;
The client fails to pay invoice on time, subject to our cancellation process outlined in section 9.
The clients machine is down, due to upstream providers, such as network, hardware, support, My Server Networks uses many upstreams to make sure your service is 100% available around the clock, however errors within hardware can fail at any time, My Server Networks will not be responsible for upstream providers failures and mistakes when using our services.
14. SupportMy Server Networks offers managed and unmanaged services. For managed services we will provide at our best effort to accommodate your request within reason. All managed services require cPanel/WHM to be installed on the server as well as a valid cPanel/WHM License.
For our unmanaged clients our support is limited to hardware and network issues. Any support that is not related to a network or hardware issue will be subject to a fee of £125.00/hour billed in 15 minute increments.
15. Managed ServicesMy Server Networks offers managed services, all service requests must be put in our secure online billing panel, otherwise requests won't be actioned on, My Server Networks's managed services come with RAID 0 by default, unless otherwise stated, all servers come with brand new hardware installed upon while provisioning them, however it is advised that customers back up there services on a regular basis.
16. DisclaimerMy Server Networks Ltd. is not responsible for any damages to any client's business. My Server Networks Ltd. makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, for services provided. Use of My Server Networks Ltd.'s service is at the client's sole risk. My Server Networks Ltd. will provide every effort in good faith to ensure that its services are available to as many Internet users as possible with minimal service interruptions. Under no circumstances will My Server Networks Ltd. be liable for any claims resulting from the use or inability to use My Server Networks Ltd's services including, but not limited to, service interruptions, client errors, Internet connectivity problems, miscommunications, unauthorized access to My Server Networks Ltd. servers, DNS caching, Internet bandwidth congestion, power failures, vandalism, or natural disasters.
Our mailing address, My Server Networks Ltd, 2/3 STANLEY COURT, Milton Keynes, MK46 5NH, Great Britain